Licence Pro Internationale I.3.S
BACHELOR’S DEGREE INTERNATIONAL SALES SPECIALISTS IN SPORTS
Bachelor’s Degree :
- A one-year International Program (6 months and a 4 – 6 month internship).
- All courses in English
- Opened in 2014
- Number of students : 15 to 20
OBJECTIVES OF THE BACHELOR
To train future international sales representatives and managers to master applied sales techniques in the outdoor sports industry and to be capable of working in an international environment. The curriculum will provide a solid understanding of sales and operational marketing techniques for the sports markets.
In terms of job prospects :
- Sales representatives
- Regional manager, Shop manager
- Head of international sales, export manager, foreign brand agent
- Students of all nationalities with 2 years of university level studies
- For those who have an inclination for sales, operational marketing and sports industry, with an international vision
- Speaking French is not required, as the program is taught solely in English, however we strongly recommend that you take a beginners class in French before coming to France to ease your everyday life.
All courses are taught in English.
- The international sport market, sustainable development in the sport industry
- Sport marketing, Sports and consumer behavior, international distribution channels, customer relationship management
- International business techniques, sales and negotiation techniques
- Human resources & team management, Intercultural management
- Products & product innovation, supply chain management
- Second language, employability, project management
- Professional conferences, company visits, and trade fairs. Visits of the main Trade Fairs are planned : ISPO, Performances Days, Sportgear sourcing days, Sport Achat…
Group project and internship :
- Throughout the year, each student will participate in a group project aimed at solving a specific marketing or sales issue for a sports company
- A 4 – 6-month internship will take place in an outdoor sports industry company in France or abroad
This program was built with professionals of the Sports Industry :
The Outdoor Sports Valley (OSV) is an association of more than 200 companies working in the outdoor sports and leisure industry,
located next to Annecy (Eider, Fusalp, Lafuma, Patagonia Europe, Salomon, Scott Sports France, The North Face France, Columbia, Julbo, TSL Outdoor, Vuarnet…).
- Most of the lessons is provided by marketing and sales managers of the sports industry or sport Specialists consultants.
- Visits of the main Trade Fairs are planned : ISPO, Performances Days…
Candidates are selected between January and June, based on :
- Their academic results
- An interview where their motivation is estimated.
3 dates to send your application form :
- Sent before 24/03/2017 : Interview on 31/03/2017
- Sent before 05/05/2017 : Interview on 12/05/2017
- Sent before 23/06/2017 : Interview on 30/06/2017
Please send your complete record by post or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form
- Resume / CV
- Cover letter
- Official academic results
- 1 photo
- Copy of your passport
SCHEDULE AND FEES
The schedule :
The fees :
- French students : about 400 €
- Erasmus European students : no fee
- Non Erasmus, non European students : 3500 €
- Working French Adults (or Pole Emploi registered) : please contact : Formation Continue ; e-mail : email@example.com
Non EU citizens – Applicants living in the countries listed below :
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Chili, China, Colombia, Congo (Brazzaville), Czech Republic, Gabon, Guinea, India, Ivory Coast, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Russia, Senegal, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam, United States of America must then register with the local CampusFrance office in order to be able to apply for admission and obtain your student visa. This is a mandatory procedure.
Please browse the Campusfrance website and check your Campusfrance office.
UNIVERSITE SAVOIE MONT BLANC – IUT ANNECY- FRANCE
“International Sales Specialists in Sports” Bachelor’s Degree
For further information, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Contact : Caroline ALTHEY / +33 4 50 09 23 08 / International Relations Office
Manager of this Bachelor : Catherine Thévenard-Puthod / email@example.com
BACHELOR I3S – SERVICE RI
9 RUE DE L’ARC EN CIEL – BP 240
ANNECY LE VIEUX
74942 ANNECY CEDEX