Due to the evolution of the pandemic in France and the uncertainty surrounding the coming months, we have decided to cancel applications to our IoT programme for spring 2021, as this programme specifically requires exchanges and team-work / hands-on work that is incompatible with social distancing and the regulations we have to follow.
We are deeply disappointed and sorry but made our decision taking into consideration the well-being of students.
We look forward to welcoming you in 2022!
A six-month course (spring only) conducted in English
– Teach students what the IoT is, and its different aspects: security, cloud, infrastructure and programming, fog computing;
– Allow IT students to specialize in the field of IoT
– Offer international and French students the opportunity to develop their technical and computing skills while focusing on a booming field that is expected to keep growing in the coming years;
– Train students to work in groups and with people from different educational and cultural backgrounds;
– Teach students how to carry out a project from A to Z; teach them about project management;
– Offer international students the opportunity to study in a region at the heart of Europe
Foreknowledge in the IT domain is needed, students must have completed 120 ECTS in the computing / technical field. Furthermore, interest in the IT discipline and an active, flexible and eager-to-learn attitude are necessary to work in a team. Finally, it is necessary to have a good standard of English.
|Sensors in connected environments||1|
|Networking and security||Introduction to networks||1|
|Infrastructure and IoT programming||Communication protocols for IoT||3|
|Programming for IoT||2|
|Fog computing||Embedded platforms||2|
|Database (SQL) / NoSQL||2|
|Introduction to Linux||2|
All other candidates must complete the application form, upload APPLICATION FORM IoT
SCHEDULE AND FEES
The schedule: The classes will begin on January 27, 2020.
250€, 150€ for scholarship students
Erasmus students: no fees if agreement between the home university and Universite Savoie Mont Blanc
Erasmus candidates must apply online via University Savoie Mont Blanc’s application software: MoveOnline. The applications are open from beginning of October until the last week of October. The application form (printed and signed) as well as all the necessary documents must be sent to the postal address to Mrs Severine Quillet by October 31th at the latest. You can find all the instructions on the website of Université de Savoie Mont Blanc
Non-Erasmus students: 1700€
Phone number +33 450 092 210
Visit our website at https://www.iut-acy.univ-smb.fr/international/general-presentation/
IUT ANNECY – International Office
Internet of Things S6 programme
9 rue de l’Arc-en-Ciel
74942 Annecy-le-Vieux Cedex